Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year...I've reflected, now, my thoughts....

Okay, so I've done, like, 2 blogs already, but I still have more to say, now that the first day of 2009 is pretty much over.

I printed off every single one of my 2008 entries and but them all together into one book. There are so many of them! I wrote a shit load in 2008! HaHa! About half the notebook is filled up. By the end of 2009, I'm going to have 2 full notebooks! LOL!

Anywho, I've been reading through them. I've grown so much this year, but one thing stands out the most, besides thanking all my new friends like 15 billion times! I complained a lot about my situation. I mean, work is one thing. It's work, and I hate my job. (20 hours next week. Yeah.) But my parents. I sound like a 16 year old complaining. Well, with more bills and stuff to worry about.

I'm going to try and complain less this year.
Try to change my situation.
If I don't move out, then fine...it will be peaceful here. Well, to a point anyway.

I hate fighting
I do, really.
But when I think one thing, and they think another, we get into arguements.
Perhaps I just need to swallow my pride and shut the fuck up.

Oh yes, and stop being so damn lazy.
If my mom asks me to take out strawberries (or some other fruit) to thaw, I'll just go do it right away.

I really am lazy.
I need to would on getting a get up and go.

And if the computer usage is a source of arguements, I'll just cut down.
Not a whole bunch, but cut it down.
I'll get back to walking in the evenings, reading, exercising, watching movies, etc.

I started changing and growing in 2008, and I am a completely different person now, then the person I was on January 1st, 2008. I'm going to continue growing and changing, and figuring out who I really am and where I really want to go in life.

2009 is going to be a great year.
I'm going to make sure of that.

I'm also going to start posting an album of the day (my mp3 player does that!!!), and I will comment on how that album, or songs on it do or do not relate to how my day went.

Album of the day: Take The Walk EP
Well, I suppose in a way this is a good album for January 1st. More so "Hope It Comes Soon" and "Change In My Life", though.

No comments:

Followers