Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hanson....the Red Bull of Rock 'n' Roll!

April 5th...the day Hanson premiered the 1st single from "Shout It Out".
"Thinking 'Bout Somethin'" won't be officially available until the 27th, but, let's be honest...what fan doesn't already have it on their ipods?

Now, you may be asking yourself...why is she awake, and blogging, at 1am?

Three words..."Thinking 'Bout Somethin'".

Yes, yes.

I have it on my ipod.

I laid down to sleep, like a good little girl....but I decided I needed to listen to this song just one more time.
Bad decision!
I even ended up getting out of bed to work on my TBS dance moves.
Failing miserably...damn gallbladder issues!

Hanson has succeeded in creating a "get off your ass and dance" song.
Because even if you're tired, you are re-energized and revitalized.

I'll TRY and be in bed by 1:30.
My eyes are drooping...but my brain is fully charged.
We'll see how that goes.
Hanson...they'll give you wings!

1 comment:

FansonJoviette said...

hahaha I know I was dancing (as best I can with my own body issues) to it earlier!! hehehe!! Awesome song!!

Followers